Friday, November 20, 2009

rss

Enjoyed searching through AccessScience -looked at 'clouds' and found some beautiful images which I saved. Saving the images and creating a search history is very easy. It is a good student resource - easy for them to retrace their research.
Proquest was interesting and I searched for articles on writing web content. There was lots of interesting articles and it would have been fun to add them to my Bloglines account which I've been using regularly since 23 things - unfortunately the copied link wouldn't work, even after deleting suggested parts. Tried a few times and even did a different search but it wouldn't go through. However, the process of doing it is quite simple - if only it had worked!
Realised I could save it as an alert instead of an RSS feed. It would have succeeded but it was taking so long and it was nearly midnight so left it for now.

No comments: