Monday, November 30, 2009

readers and booklovers



After looking through some of the book groups Shelfari was the one that I decided to search my latest reads. The two titles were The Book of Unholy Mischief, which I read a few months ago and enjoyed. The other book was The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest - the final in a trilogy. Happy to be able to recommend as I loved the first book, a little disillusioned in the second( although still good) but the 3rd was excellent. Shelfari gave me some new future reads by using their tags which I found good. For both books I went on to the Top 200 tags connected to each book. In both cases I chose the country, clicked on Venice and Sweden which gave me lots of books to track down and hopefully read over Xmas.
The other site I really liked and have subscribed to in my Bloglines account was Bibliotravel( started by 2 librarians) - there you can search for non fiction and fiction through country and then more specific areas in that country. A good site for people who enjoy travel books or fiction set in exotic countries!

No comments: