Wednesday, July 23, 2008

greetings!


I have titled this blog greetings because at the this is the only certainty I know in the world of blogging. Blogging brings up many different associative thoughts and ideas but none of them are personal or as yet have been used to relate to my everyday life. I'm not even sure if the colour of the lettering I've chosen is going to show up in the template. As I write thoughts are going on as to whether this will actually end up on a page or has it gone horribly wrong and this will end up where? so that is why my title is more a question. Anyway, the challenge will be to lose my fear of the unknown and to find out what, why and how and see where it goes...

1 comment:

NSL Training Support Team said...

To overcome your fear will be the most difficult part of the programme. The name of your blog is an excellent reflection of what the purpose of the Web 2.0 learning programme is all about. Hope you enjoy the experience and feel free to ask if you need any help. We are all learning together. I would suggest you change the colour of the text as it is difficult to read - perhaps you could use a lighter colour to contrast with the darker background colour.